As National Police Week comes to an end, we want to continue to express our appreciation to all those who work hard to keep our communities safe. Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford is a #ProudPublicSafetyPartner .
https://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/187182101_162864092448838_3092438392842514741_n.png 526 526 Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board http://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x300.png Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board2021-05-18 20:51:362021-05-18 20:52:24CSBB are proud to support national police week!
https://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/179052186_151893260212588_106188978378385941_n.jpg 630 1200 Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board http://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x300.png Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board2021-05-11 20:47:002021-05-18 20:49:46CSBB Donut Fundraiser
Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford would like to thank everyone who purchased our Krispy Kreme fundraising donuts. Knowing that we are in a time of financial instability, your donation is extra special to us. Thank you for your generous financial support during these challenging times and your generosity will help us drive further towards achieving our mission statement. We hope you enjoy your donuts!
https://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/pexels-fauxels-3184292-1.jpg 1079 1920 Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board http://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x300.png Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board2021-02-26 08:54:392021-03-05 08:00:09We’re seeking new board members!
Board Member Recruitment
The Board of Brant-Brantford Crime Stoppers is a working board, and the membership is currently seeking three (3) additional qualified individuals to join our charitable board.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate for the mission, vision & values of Crime Stoppers
- Experts in one of the following areas: governance, organizational development, fundraising, government acumen, entrepreneurship, media and donor relations.
- Avid to work as a team player to achieve strategic goals.
- Diverse as it relates to business acumen, geographical representation, and diverse backgrounds
- Dynamic philanthropists & community leaders
Brant-Brantford Crime Stoppers wants to promote a culture in which individual differences, talents and strengths are recognized, appreciated, and respected. In addition to the qualifications outlined above, the charity is also seeking the following candidates, preferred skills, experience and business acumen:
- Strategic planning experience
- Cultural sensitivity and community engagement
- Knowledge and experience in board governance, audit and risk
- Knowledge and experience in program development for corporate sponsorships
- Board experience (not-for-profit and for-profit) or a strong willingness to learn how the board operates
- High level of integrity and duty to the protection of the local community
- Young professionals within the community who are keen to help make the community a better place for all.
Qualified candidates Must
- Successfully pass a Police Criminal Records Check
- Prepare for and attend the Board Meetings
- Foster a positive working relationship with Board Members
- Offer meaningful contributions, expertise and experience necessary to guide the program to continued success.
- Understand the goals and objectives of Crime Stoppers
- Participate and represent the charity at events
- Dedicate time to their assigned committee
- Be able to roughly offer your spare time to support the board in achieving its goals
Interested candidates are encouraged to follow the link below to be directed to our application page. We advise that you read our ‘About Us’ section on the website and get a better understanding of what our charity does and how we help make our community a safer place for all. If you have any issues or queries relating to our posting feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will respond in a timely manner.
We’d like to thank all applicants for their interest in Brant-Brantford Crime Stoppers.
https://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/B823717671Z.1_20180102084904_000_GAC213KIA.2_Super_Portrait.jpg 417 625 Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board http://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x300.png Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board2021-02-25 05:20:222021-02-26 08:41:40Contraband Tobacco is a Growing Problem
For more information about contraband tobacco visit
Contraband Tobacco is a Growing Problem
Bracebridge – The Ontario Association of Crime Stoppers is announcing the launch of an awareness website about the growing problem of contraband tobacco. In Ontario one (1) in three cigarettes are illegal.
The presence of contraband tobacco in Ontario:
- undermines government efforts to reduce smoking rates
- profits from contraband tobacco are known to have a direct link to criminal activity, such as trafficking of drugs, purchasing illegal weapons and funding other illicit activities
- results in a loss of government tax revenue estimated at about $800 million a year
Information about contraband tobacco can be reported anonymously to Crime Stoppers.
Crime Stoppers is a partnership of the public, police and media, which provides the community with a proactive program to anonymously assist in solving crime and contributing to an improved quality of life.
Information about crime and criminal activity is best reported to the police. Sometimes people are afraid to go to the police because they fear reprisal, have concern for their own safety, may be close to the criminal act but not involved. However, people still want to do the right thing. Crime Stoppers can be your voice. Your tip is anonymous. Crime Stoppers does not subscribe to call display. Your anonymity is protected by Supreme Court of Canada case law.
Report information about contraband tobacco anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1.800.222.TIPS or Submit A Tip online at www.contrabandawareness.com
For more information about contraband tobacco visit
https://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Pink-shirt-day.png 1080 1080 Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board http://www.crimestoppersbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x300.png Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford Board2021-02-24 05:39:002021-02-26 08:41:47Pink Shirt Day
Bullying is a major problem in our schools, workplaces, homes, and online. Over the month of February, and throughout the year, CKNW Kids’ Fund‘s Pink Shirt Day aims to raise awareness of these issues, as well as raise funds to support programs that foster children’s healthy self-esteem. Crime Stoppers Brant-Brantford is proud to support and promote Pink Shirt day and there mission.
To learn more about Pink Shirt Day and how you can help make a difference please check out their website at https://www.pinkshirtday.ca.